The Client and Cuddler agree to the following:
1. Sexual activity and nudity are prohibited. Sexual activity includes, but is not limited to, dry humping, grinding, kissing, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, sucking on fingers or toes, getting voluntarily aroused and penetration.
Sexual assault is defined as non-consensual sexual touching and/or forcing the Cuddler into sexual activity.
A Severe Offense
2. If the Client commits a severe offense, the Cuddler will leave immediately or demand that the Client leaves. The Client will not receive a refund and they will be hereby barred from making
future appointments. In the case of sexual assault, the Client will be reported to the police.
A severe offense includes:
- Committing sexual assault.
- Kissing the Cuddler on the mouth.
- Arriving intoxicated.
- Purposefully touching areas covered by undergarments.
- Purposefully showing off areas normally covered by undergarments.
A Mild Offense
3. If the Client commits a mild offense, up to three warnings will be given before the Cuddler leaves or demands that the Client leaves, depending on the severity of the offense. If this occurs, the Client will be placed on the Cuddlers blacklist and no refund will be given.
A mild offense includes:
- Inadvertently touching areas covered by undergarments.
- Giving small affectionate kisses.
- Purposefully getting aroused.
- Proposing sexual activities.
- Asking the Cuddler out on a date more than once.
- Calling or texting a Cuddler for reasons other than appointment scheduling or reasonable inquiries.
4. The Client will show a piece of ID and a photo will be taken of the ID at the beginning of the first cuddling session. Appointments will be booked when there are other people in the house.
5. The Cuddler agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any conﬁdential information obtained, except as authorized by the Client, unless a crime is committed, or if the Cuddler believes the Client to be a threat to themselves or others. In this case, the information will be released only to the appropriate authorities.
6. Cleanliness and adequate hygiene is required by both parties. This specifically includes showering and brushing teeth within 12 hours of the appointment, wearing freshly laundered clothing, and no or minimal scents to be worn by both parties unless requested. The Cuddlee may be asked to take a shower.
7. Sessions must be paid in full by email money transfer, one hour prior to appointment time, unless the Cuddlee is paying with cash.
8. All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before your session in order to avoid being charged. Clients who do not give 24 hours notice will be charged for the cancelled session.
The Cuddler understands that emergencies do happen. The Client will receive one free short-notice cancellation for their first cancellation with less than 24 hours notice. Subsequent short-notice cancellations will be charged for the session. The free short-notice cancellation only applies if the Cuddler is notified with a phone call prior to the session start time- no shows are not eligible for the free cancellation.
9. If the client shows up late for their session, they simply lose that time off of their session.
10. The Client agrees hereby to indemnify and hold harmless the Cuddler from any and all claims by the Client which may arise out of and in the course of the service. The Client releases the Cuddler from any liability.
11. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is unavailable or is not successful in resolving the entire dispute, any outstanding issues will be submitted to ﬁnal and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta. The arbitrator's award will be ﬁnal, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the Province of Alberta.